LEGAL NOTICE AND CONDITIONS OF USE
If you have reached this section of our website, it is because you are definitely interested in knowing more about the relationship we can have in this space.
That is, knowing the purpose of what we do, the purpose of this website, what kind of information we deal with on this site, and what we do with your data, what are the rights and obligations that we both have and for us to explain what are our procedures to protect your personal data and our commitment to confidentiality.
Who is responsible for the treatment of your personal data:
- Identity of the responsible party: Milola Gluten Free SL
- Commercial name: Milola Gluten Free SL
- CIF: B66724998
- Address: Vapor Gordils, 17, Pol.Ind. Mata-Rocafonda, 08304, Mataró, Barcelona).
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Protection Delegate: Manuela García Sánchez, contact: email@example.com.
In this space, the user will be able to find all the information related to the legal terms and conditions that define the relationship between the users and us as the parties responsible for this web.
As a user, it is important that you know these terms before continuing your navigation.
Milola Gluten Free SL, as the party responsible for this website, assumes the commitment to process the information of its users and customers with full guarantees and to comply with national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of personal data of its users.
This website, therefore, strictly complies with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
General conditions of use.
These General Conditions regulate the use (including mere access) of the web pages, members of the website of Milola Gluten Free SL, including the content and services made available in them.
Personal information we collect and how we do it.
Commitments and obligations of users.
The user is informed and accepts that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the start of a commercial relationship with Milola Gluten Free SL. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order.
It is prohibited to use the website for illegal or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause harm or prevent the normal functioning of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, the following is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, total or partial, unless you have our authorization as legitimate owners;
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or of us as legitimate owners;
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
In the use of the web, https://www.milola.com, the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of Milola Gluten Free or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the portal https://www.milola.com, or prevent, in any way, the normal use of the web.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of the computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and therefore, https://www.milola.com, can not guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer systems (software and hardware) of the user or in their electronic documents and files contained in them even though we use all the necessary means and the appropriate security measures to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
The personal data communicated by the user to Milola Gluten-Free SL. can be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to Milola Gluten-Free SL., assuming Milola Gluten Free SL all technical, organizational and security measures to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained in them in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection.
Communication between users and https://www.milola.com, uses a secure channel, and the transmitted data is encrypted thanks to HTTPS protocols, therefore, we guarantee the best security conditions so that the confidentiality of users is guaranteed.
Conflict resolution platform.
We also provide users with the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission, which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Intellectual and industrial property rights.
By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of the totality or parts of the contents of this web page, with commercial ends, in any support and by any technical means, is expressly prohibited without the authorization of Milola Gluten Free SL.
The user commits to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Milola Gluten Free SL.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing in a non-exhaustive manner the text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation thereof) podcasts, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, author rights and other legitimate rights, in accordance with the international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights by the introduction of certain content on the web, Milola Gluten Free SL must be notified of such circumstance, indicating:
- Personal data of the owner of the rights allegedly infringed, or to indicate the representation with which he acts in case the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- To indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the web, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The web page https://www.milola.com, provide links to other websites and content that are owned by third parties such as:
- Content from other blogs
- Affiliate links
Exclusion of guarantees and responsible.
Milola Gluten-Free SL. does not grant any guarantee nor is liable, in any case, for damages of any kind that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the web, or its services and contents;
- The existence of malware, malicious programs or harmful contents;
- Illegal, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider is not liable under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction.
In general, relations between Milola Gluten-Free SL. with the users of its telematic services, present on this website are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and the courts of Barcelona.